Friday, September 18, 2009

Idaho International Film Festival

I always try to volunteer for the film festival. I guess it makes me feel special to be doing something different. Of course, I like getting the free t-shirt and free movie passes. It has to be one of the easiest volunteering jobs ever. All you do is take tickets until people stop filing in and then you get to go sit in the movie and watch. Then when the movie is over you hand out pieces of paper and people rate it. Simple. Matt is coming with me again. He doesn't understand why I like this and I am bad at articulating my reasons so he'll probably never understand. Plus, he doesn't understand the downtown thing. I just like being downtown sometimes doing the things that people downtown do. I was born, raised and have always lived in suburbia (except for the Vernal stint) and knew that cool things go on downtown, but never knew what. Well, now I'm an adult aware that something cool is happening in downtown Boise and what to be in the mix of things. I guess I should have Matt read this blog. I hope the movies are good and we don't end up in some weird ones. There are some weird ideas out there. I don't like leaving the movie with the chills. I'll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

Robin said...

I hope you not only get great movies but that you meet really funky friendly people who want to know more about the gospel.