Monday, September 21, 2009

Well, it's 12:37 and I'm eating potato chips dipped in full fat sour cream. I think this is a mother's version of nothing good happening after midnight. I can feel the second chin coming out.

It looks like I won't be volunteering at all at the film festival. Matt will be on a campout with Porter and the other scouts and I don't feel like going without him. Also, there were only 1 or 2 movies we were interested in seeing and, of course, there were no more volunteer slots open for those movies. So I'm going to be a 'bad' volunteer and bag the film festival. Instead, I will do something fun with my kids. Yeah, fun things with your kids are fun.

3 comments:

Robin said...

OR - come to colorado and make me laugh!

Katrina said...

Now that would be fun! (So much fun it might be illegal).

angieska said...

Ah, go to Colorado and see Robin and Ward. How could that be illegal?