Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sick

So I'm sick today. Well, really yesterday, but I'm taking it easy today. Usually when I'm sick I live life normally because your sickness will go away sooner. That's just my theory. So yesterdayI went on my walk and went visiting teaching, laid down, then went to help set up for a baby shower. By the time we were finished setting up I was beat. I came home and went straight to bed. I pretty much laid down the rest of the night and my feet and back were so achy (they ached- didn't know how to spell that). I was on the couch for a couple of hours, which there is absolutely nothing to watch on Tues. nights, and after walking up the stairs I got light headed and saw black and white fuzzies swirling around my head. I had to get to the sink in a flash in case I threw up. My face was so white I thought for sure I was going to hurl, but I didn't. I never do. Anyway, I'm doing tons better now. Matt thought I should blog this because I never get sick. And this is true. What really stinks though is that I have to wait another day to see my brand new niece. She's 9 lbs 21" and only 12 hours old.

1 comment:

Robin said...

So sorry to hear that you feel yucky. Maybe it is Po's extreme smelliness that is causing it?