Monday, August 31, 2009

Basketball hoop

I have been waiting months to find a good deal on a childrens basketball hoop. Brand new they cost $45 for the Fisher-Price model! I was not willing to pay that much so I figured I had to wait this out and search on craigslist (which gets old after a couple of days) or find one at a yard sale (which I haven't been going to). Luckily, I did stopat a yard sale on the way home and found one for $10! It was such a good deal that I didn't even talk them down to $8. Anyway, Grant was shooting hoops off and on all day. And I am thrilled to have a kid that enjoys doing it without any prodding from me. He actually has pretty good form for a 3 yr old. Could he be my one? hee hee.

Ok, I was going to get a picture from the web for a nice visual, but I'm an impatient computer retard.

2 comments:

Robin said...

You are NOT a retard (how many times do i have to tell you this?) you are slow.

Katrina said...

That will be my new mantra- I am not a retard, I am just slow...