Sunday, August 30, 2009

Boy, one thing about going back to school is you realize how much your kids have grown since the last time you had to buy pants or gym shoes. Porter turns 13 tomorrow and is now 5'9" with a 10 1/2 shoe size. Since he's my first one I don't have anything to compare him to, but I think he's a tall kid(with big feet). I know growing spurts happen at different times, but every morning I look at him in awe because I feel like he's grown overnight. The thing is I've been feeling this since last year. Now Remi has joined him. Both of them grew about 2 1/2 inches just over the summer. It's happening right before my eyes, but I still can't fathom growing that fast.

1 comment:

Robin said...

OK. Porter is huge. Ike tries to be taller than me every day but he is only 5'6" and not growing so fast. But Porter! holy Cow!