Friday, October 2, 2009

Halloween

I'm really excited about Halloween. I went to Other Mothers and found two costumes so I'm halfway there! Nata's gonna be a cute gangster girl (think tommy gun and mobsters). Grant, we found a Tigger costume. It's a full body costume which will keep him warm (if it stays cool). This actually is a huge relief. Usually my kids can't decide what they want to be until last minute. Of course, Remi wants to be a Bionicle and showed me the pictures of what he wanted. I'm figuring lots of boxes and acrylic paints and imagination will have to go into this costume. But it's ok cuz I'm done with 2 costumes and it's only the beginning of October! Do a little jig for me.

1 comment:

Robin said...

What about Porter? Is he going this year? Ike is going, even though he is big.