Thursday, October 8, 2009

Welcome to the 21st Century

Well, as soon as our numbers are ported over, we will officially be a cell phone only family. This is exciting. I know that I am in no way a trendsetter. In fact, I like to wait long enough for something to be out so that by the time I buy it the cost what I'm willing to spend. Even Matt has a phone. Funny how getting a cell phone is like Christmas. I could see the gleam in his eye and he immediately started reading the user manual and saying things like, "Did you know my phone...? and If I press this and do this my phone can..." I'm impressed. He even read through and figured out how call me using voice activitation. It was inspiring so I read my manual too. Pretty sure I forgot everything I read too.

Back to the halloween subject. Remington is not gonna be a bionicle (yeah!). Instead he found a wicked double edged skeleton sword and a nasty mask to go along with it. We already have a black robe (Ihope it still fits) and he is ready to get his candy groove on. After looking around on the internet, Porter decided he wants to be Waldo from Where's Waldo. Will he make the perfect Waldo or what?!

3 comments:

Robin said...

I've been thinking about going all cell phone too. After you switch I think you should do a post on the pros and cons of no land line.

What are YOU going to be for Halloween?

Art said...

We are definitely brother and sister. I do the same thing Kat, just wait and wait and wait to buy something because i know the price will keep dropping.

mo12miller@gmail.com said...

This is the tyczka's& merrells for sure. I have been doing it forever...but it's all good.

And if you need a black coat...I think remi can fit it...it's the one that popo used a few yrs back. I think po would be a great waldo...i can't to see if. mo