Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sledding




Yay, we got snow this year and it stayed around long enough for us to go sledding. First, we went to Simplot which is a little dangerous. At Simplot, you're still picking up speed when you hit the street so you have to catch the kids (and adults) before they go into road. The drivers didn't seem to slow down for sledders either. And then we went to Camelsback which you have to watch out for the sledders at the bottom of the hill. Both were fun. This was Grant's first time sledding and he loved it. He would giggle as we went down. Here's a video of my brother sledding. It seems like when they're coming at you it doesn't matter where you move they head right for you anyway. So I thought I'd stay where I was. If you get motion sickness you may not want to watch the video. I can't seem to hold the camera still.

No comments: