Saturday, January 10, 2009

Christmas Eve

We had a fun Christmas, as usual. My mom was here for the holidays. It was great to have her here. She's always a good sport when it comes to playing games. A week earlier we went to a couples Christmas Party and played Shaving Santa. Matt and I thought the kids would have fun playing so we decided to do it on Christmas Eve with them. My mom, grandma, bro, and sis-in law played along as well. This is a video of Natalie shaving Remington.

The finished product- let's just not put a razor in her hand, ok?




We enjoyed Up on the Housetop played by Porter.

Natalie and Remington performed a poem as well. What amazes me here is they could pass for twins in this picture. I always knew they looked alike, but didn't realize how much until I looked at this photo.

It was definitely a fun and memorable Christmas Eve. Thanks, fam.

1 comment:

Phil, Courtney, and Aiden said...

they DO look like twins, wow....I can't stop looking at it!